Why all the indicators are off?
- Check the connection between the power adapter and power socket.
- Check whether the device is turned on.
Why is the Ethernet indicator off?
- Check the connection between your NetPremise® Data Traffic Extender from the LAN Port to the computer, hub, or switch.
- Check whether your computer, hub or switch runs normally.
- Check the network cables connecting the NetPremise® Data Traffic Extender wireless router and other devices.
- Under Hybrid Router mode, make sure WAN service is normal
and the router obtains an IP address successfully.
Note: In Hybrid Router mode, when plugged
to the WAN Port the Ethernet indicator is on with Internet access.
In Hybrid Extender mode, the Ethernet indicator is on when the router
is connected to a network cable.
Why the configuration web page cannot be accessed?
Follow the steps below to check the connection between the computer and the router.
On your computer,Click Start > Run and enter ping command
(the IP address of the NetPremise® Data Traffic Extender).
If you fail to access the NetPremise® Data Traffic Extender wireless router,
check the following settings:
- The network cable type.
- The connection between your router and the computer (Wireless or Wired).
- TCP/IP settings of your PC/Device.
- Try using a network cable to connect to the Router and under “Wireless Setup”
check if the “Enable Wireless Interface” checkbox is ticked.
How to restore the default settings after wrong configuration
Press the WPS/Data/Reset push-button, hold for more than 10 seconds,
and then release it. The NetPremise® Data Traffic Extender wireless router will be
restored to the factory default settings.
The default configuration of the router:
IP address: 192.168.1.10
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Web Username and Password: admin/admin
© 2020 The VNTS Company
All rights reserved.